Seattle Seahawks NFL 2023-24 Season
- Week 1: vs. Los Angeles Rams (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 2: at Minnesota Vikings (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 3: vs. Carolina Panthers (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 4: Monday Night Football: at New York Giants (8:15 PM ET)
- Week 5: at Cincinnati Bengals (4:25 PM ET)
- Week 6: vs. Arizona Cardinals (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 7: BYE
- Week 8: at Cleveland Browns (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 9: vs. Las Vegas Raiders (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 10: at San Francisco 49ers (1:05 PM ET)
- Week 11: vs. Tennessee Titans (1:25 PM ET)
- Week 12: at Indianapolis Colts (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 13: vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1:00 PM ET)
- Thanksgiving Day: vs. 49ers (1:25 PM ET)
- Week 15: at Houston Texans (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 16: vs. Washington Commanders (1:00 PM ET)
- Week 17: at Pittsburgh Steelers (1:00 PM ET)
The Seahawks will have a bye in Week 7.
Some of the notable players on the Seattle Seahawks roster for the 2023 NFL season:
- Quarterback: Geno Smith
- Running backs: Rashaad Penny, Kenneth Walker III, DeeJay Dallas
- Wide receivers: DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett, D’Wayne Eskridge, Cody Thompson, Aaron Fuller
- Tight ends: Noah Fant, Will Dissly
- Offensive linemen: Charles Cross, Brandon Shell, Gabe Jackson, Damien Lewis, Jake Curhan, Sean Rhyan, Stone Forsythe
- Defensive linemen: Jarran Reed, Quinton Jefferson, Poona Ford, Al Woods, Rasheem Green
- Linebackers: Cody Barton, Jordyn Brooks, Darrell Taylor, Boye Mafe
- Cornerbacks: Sidney Jones, Tre Brown, Artie Burns, Coby Bryant
- Safeties: Quandre Diggs, Jamal Adams
The Seahawks are coming off a 7-10 season and are looking to make a playoff run in 2023. Quarterback Geno Smith and wide receiver DK Metcalf lead them.
The Seahawks made some big moves in the offseason, trading for Baker Mayfield and drafting Boye Mafe and Kenneth Walker III in the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft. These moves should help the Seahawks improve their defense and running game and make them a more competitive team in 2023.
Do you have other requests or questions?