Eddie Hall is a renowned former professional strongman hailing from Clayton, Staffordshire, who has captured the attention of sports enthusiasts worldwide.
Hall was born on January 15, 1988, in Clayton, Staffordshire, where he spent his formative years in the market town of Newcastle-under-Lyme. As a teenager, Hall was a talented competitive swimmer. However, he was expelled from Clayton Hall Academy at the age of 15, following which he received in-home tutoring. His first job was as a mechanic in the Robert Wiseman Dairies garage in Shropshire.
Hall transitioned to bodybuilding and quickly made a name for himself in the industry. His immense muscle mass is attributed to his training and a genetic mutation that causes myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy.
Hall’s name became synonymous with world records in 2016 when he set the world record for the Elephant Bar deadlift. He continued his record-breaking spree by smashing his previous mark of 465 kg at the World Deadlift Championships with a new world record of 500 kg.
Eddie Hall Net Worth & Earnings
Eddie Hall’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. He earned significant wealth from his successful career as a professional strongman, including prize money and sponsorships.
Eddie Hall’s earnings have primarily come from his career as a professional strongman. He has won numerous competitions, including the World’s Strongest Man in 2017. In addition, he has earned money through sponsorships, merchandise sales, and appearances.
Eddie Hall Biography
|Full Name||Edward Stephen Hall|
|Born||15th January 1988|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Birthplace||Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
|Wife Name||Alexandra Hall|
|Salary||$1 million to $4 million|
Eddie Hall’s Youtube Career
Eddie Hall’s YouTube channel has become increasingly popular, with over 2.4 million subscribers as of 2023. He started his channel in 2017 to document his journey towards winning the World’s Strongest Man competition, which he eventually achieved in 2017.
Since then, Hall has continued to upload videos of his training, workouts, and challenges. His videos showcase his incredible strength and often feature other well-known strongmen and fitness influencers. He also offers advice and tips for aspiring athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Hall’s YouTube channel has become a significant source of income for him, with estimates suggesting he earns around $30,000 per month from advertising revenue alone. Additionally, he has secured several sponsorships with fitness and nutrition brands, which he often promotes in his videos.
|Eddie Hall’s Youtube|
|Eddie Hall – The Beast Reacts||64.1K|
|Feast With The Beast Podcast||5.22K|
|Maximus Hall – Beast Jnr||6.79K|
- Eddie Hall, a former professional strongman and World’s Strongest Man winner, has been involved in several controversies throughout his career. Some of the notable controversies include:
- Using racial slurs: In 2020, Eddie Hall was criticized for using a racial slur during a live stream on his Twitch channel. He apologized for the incident and said he did not intend to cause any offense.
- Doping allegations: In 2017, Eddie Hall was accused of using performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) during his strongman career. He denied the allegations and stated that he had never used PEDs.
- Disqualified lift: During the 2017 World Deadlift Championship, Eddie Hall completed a lift of 500 kg, setting a new world record. However, the lift was controversially disqualified due to the use of straps, which were not allowed according to the competition rules.
- Feud with Hafthor Bjornsson: Eddie Hall had a long-standing feud with fellow strongman and Game of Thrones actor Hafthor Bjornsson, culminating in a boxing match in 2021.